Ozone and Ultraviolet Light Therapy
Ozone therapy may be used to help treat a variety of conditions. It can help increase oxygen levels in the blood and therefore reduce stress on the lungs for those with breathing disorders.
- Has the potential to activate the body’s immune and antioxidant systems and reduce inflammation
- Has anti-viral properties which may be used to treat certain viruses.
Enhances efficacy and decreased the harmful side effects of cancer treatments. Used as an adjuvant to cancer treatments, ozone can create antioxidants that may help promote cancer cell death.
Ozone therapy may be used to help treat a variety of conditions. IV Ozone Therapy is a great treatment option for those with:
- Chronic Illness
- Autoimmune disorders
- Viral Infections such as flu and Covid-19
- And more!
Customers usually feel the benefits of ozone right away and by continuing a consistent treatment plan, you will notice long-term benefits of IV Ozone Therapy. Many people continue maintenance long after symptoms subside not only as a preventive measure, but to enjoy the invigorating sensation ozone generates.
Starting at $250 for 1 session
$200 if purchase 5 or more
Fleaux Infusions IV Lounge
At Fleaux Infusions, we are focused on providing a safe and memorable experience. We offer:
- Treatment overseen by a registered nurse with over 20 years of experience as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Customized IV therapy administered by certified consultants
- Friendly service in a medical spa atmosphere